Saturday 13 August 2011

Happy happy

So i have neglected this blog a bit but i have so good news so it is getting some attention LOL.
So i decided i would weigh in this morning instead of tomorrow as well week days now a a bit chaotic for me now a days. I am one happy girl in a week i lost 1 1/2kg which means i am 2 1/2kg off my short term goal!! I have also lost another since i am so freaking excited... i am starting to really notice a difference about time i say!!
I have been wearing pants i haven't worn for about 4 years and they are fitting fair enough i had a tinny little pudge but i am wearing them and looking good in them!! Feeling so so about myself this morning.
I really am finding my groove with all this i am not finding it hard at all to eat healthy it is just habit for me now.. i will have little bad things here and there but most of the time i don't even had dessert any more.. i know you are all gasping and amazed!!!
I think with work and walking with Peter almost every day it has helped me get off a bit extra this week!! I am gunna keep going and i will have lost the last 12 1/2kg i want to lose all up!! BOOOOOO YEAH BABY!!! Got tennis this arvo actually really excited about it haven't played in a while but ready to run around and abuse that ball!!
Gunna go have a amazing day peeps... Peace out xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment