Saturday 9 July 2011

1 week...

So i didn't lose the whole 2kg but i lost 1.5kg still a good effort but next week i am hoping to lose the full 2kg guess we will wait and see really.Feeling good still..... had a great session with Mick on Friday didn't do boxing did some other workouts which were pretty awesome.This week i will be having 2 sessions which YAY,well hoping one of the kids don,t have a mental like last week. Not really much to report atm all kinda quite... Just have 6 1/2kg to lose to reach my 2nd short term goal WOO!!!
I guess i will put down what i ate the past 2 days......
Friday
Brekky- 1 piece of toast
Lunch- Cheesymite scroll
Dinner- 2 wraps with chicken that was coasted in a bit of flour and paprika with a bit of cheese sauce over the top
also finished the small bit of chocolate cake... ooooppppss
Saturday
Brekky- 1 piece of toast
Lunch- a small ceasar salad
Diner- 3 sausages in bread
I am thinking no more cake type tings next week that was my down fall this week but when you have a craving you need to have it!! well peace out peeps!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Actually Goober - was probably all the bread stuff too.... don't give up having the little bit sweet, but try and lower the amount of carbs a little..

    Well done though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut heaps back on the carbs!! I haven't have mashed potato,rice or pasta in over a week and it is KILLING me!! I am going to try and cut back but i cant give up my toast i have to have that i cant stomach anything else for brekky makes me feel sick other wise!

    ReplyDelete