Wednesday 6 July 2011

whoopy doo

The past almost 24 hours i have had a small amount of chocolate cake and a choc chip muffin(the muffin i had to have thanks to scrubs plus had been feeling like one for a few days prior). I know that isn't too bad just feel a little down on myself now but i will keep going!
Last night i finally did my yoga DVD which i haven't done in months, i couldn't find any of my yoga stuff so i improvised and i was so glad i did it!! I could do some stuff at the "harder" level and i felt so good after the DVD finished. I forgot how much i like doing yoga so i will definitely be doing it more often. I think just the fact i can do more stuff and more of the stretches has shown me how far i have come. One of the moves i could almost put my shoulder blade on the ground which is what you want to get to that was like and very big WOOHOO moment for me. I am really getting into it all from the fact i can see the changes and the weight i am losing plus i am loving feeling so good! I can't wait till school goes back and i can start Zumba.. well that is if i am not working but doubt i will have classes at that time cause most child cares have lunch around that time so YAY. Still loving boxing and i hopefully next week will be able to have a my first second session a week with Mr Mick!!
This morning i did my usual weekly measuring and i have lost another inch in a week which WOOHOO. Just hoping by the end of the week i have lost another kilo which i think with the cake and muffin might not happen but i will see... i am planing on jumping on the treadmill tonight. I have done exercise everyday this week except for Monday night. Was going to go for a walk but this wind would be too much for Lil just sitting in the pram so that is why i am glad to have my tready hehehe.
So here is my eating for the past 2 days.....
Wendsday
Brekky - 2 small pieces of toast
Lunch- Soup with a piece of bread
Dinner- 2 satay marinated chicken legs and lettuce,sprinkle of cheese and a small amount of salad dressing
Small bit of chocolate cake
Thursday
Brekky- 2 pieces of toast
Lunch- Choc chip muffin(i know very bad lunch)
Dinner- 2 small rissols,mashed cauliflower with garlic and philly and some peas and corn

I know i have a habit of having Vegemite toast for brekky i just cant have anything else i love my toast!!!
Well gunna go being bugged for the puter.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment