Saturday 2 July 2011

Lately

Most of last week i was sick so didn't work out i spent most of it in bed and not eating a hell of a lot. I was going to cancel my boxing session but i decided to go a head with it and i am glad i did! I felt so much better after it think working out that hard help get the last of it out of my system thank god! So after i the session Micka and I were talking saying i had reached my first short term goal so i set myself a new one which it to lose another 7-8kg in the next 2 months.... but with talking i am going to try and lose that in a month! It is gunna be tough buy i know i can do it and if i don't lose the whole lot in that time then there you go i will just keep going! I am going to try and eat less carbs so if anyone has any ideas of alternative things to put with dinner or lunch i am open for suggestions! I am so motivated it isn't funny!
I didn't do any exercise yesterday but today the kids,Mick and I went for a walk to the shops and back that is about 4 1/2km and very hilly lol,feeling exhausted but good after it though. Tomorrow think i might give my yoga dvd a go haven't done it in a long time might jump on the treadmill too! See how we go.Must admit i am loving the weather makes you wanna get outside and do stuff. Hoping the weather stays like this for all the holidays,means i can take Jack to the park to play and we can kick a ball around and such.

Ok so if anyone has any food ideas or recipes for me let me know i greatly appreciate it. Going to go play with the kidlets!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment