Monday 2 May 2011

Been a few days.....

So i haven't written anything for a few days been busy and such.
Sounds silly but i have given up the eating plan i was on BUT i am still eating healthy just on my own terms and i start working out tomorrow!! I knew if i stuck to what i was doing i would fail and well that is the last thing i want,so i am taking this into my own hands and i know i can do this!!
I am already feeling better and i know once i start working out and exercising i will feel even better! I just did my search on YouTube for some great stomach work outs and i am going to go get my treadmill out of the garage and set it up tomorrow. I am so driven to do this more so then ever... However i am currently telling myself i don't want any chocolate i am fine without LOL. But go me i haven't touched it!!!
I had a few "bad" things at the baby shower yesterday but compared to what i normally would have eaten i am so proud of myself! I know i need to work a bit more on portions dinner seems to be my worst time i need to have a small snack between lunch and dinner and it wont be as bad. I have a few things that would be good snacks so i will tomorrow.

Other then moment like right now i am actually finding this easier then normal.. i think i am so driven to do this i wont let anything get in my way!! By the end of the year i plan to be buying all new summer clothes.Mind you these moments are hard not to just dive into all the kids chocolate but i am finding i do have will power and i will use it LOL.
I am excited to start my new work outs and stuff tomorrow i know it will be a bit full on and painful for a little while but once that bit is over it will become easy and i will start to see results!Which will make it all worth while and seeing the difference i can make for myself.

Well that is it for now,i will update tomorrow night with how my first day of working out goes lol

Peace out xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you are amazing and an inspiration I need to get back on the get fit wagon as well, I might have to join you :)
    Will start Wednesday so I can get rid of all chocolate in the house first my will power isnt great lol

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Vicki! If i can do it anyone can!!! But good idea about getting the chocolate out of your house i have piles of it still in my house :( but i am growing my will power LOL

    ReplyDelete