Thursday 5 May 2011

Friday!!!

I am so proud i lost an inch in a week!!! It has just motivated me even more,I have even noticed i have lost a little bit.Still feeling great even though i am so tired but been dealing with a sick/teething baby but its all good i am sticking to eating healthy although today i haven't had as much as i normally would i have a bit of a sore throat but i am going to make sure i don't eat too much for dinner seeing as i am having road done in the slow cooker WOOHOO. I have noticed that eating healthier even after a week is becoming so much easier and portion sizes are starting to not baffle me as much. Just after this week i know i can keep doing this and i am starting to find myself a little bit more as i slowly get some confidence back that i can actually do what i put my mind to and get the results i want.

Just a short post for now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment