Tuesday 3 May 2011

Humpday *giggle*

I am sooo buggered right now but i feel fantastic!!Yesterday i did 20 mins on the treadmill and my 6 stomach workouts only did bare minimum with them but my god could i feel it working!Today i did 30mins and my 6 stomach workouts i did a few extra... hoping a a week or so i can do as much a few times all together but will see how i go! I found out a great movie to watch while on the treadmill is hairspray lots of boppy songs helps get your mojo going LOL. My eating is getting better i am starting to get better at giving myself much smaller portions and well frozen meals come in handy too. But i have decided that Mothers Day i will eat what i want when i want cause well it is my day i shouldn't have to hold back!! I will just work it off on Monday.

Tomorrow will be 1 week since i started all this i am very curious to see how much i lost in a week but i know i will be happy with anything even if it is a little bit cause i feel great!!A little tired but doesn't help i have been having late night,gunna try have an early one tonight! I am so glad i have started this yes it can be hard and will keep being hard but i am loving feeling like this and before i know it i will have lost a heap of weight and hoping the kids will have to keep up with me.

Well gunna go can hear the microwave screaming at me cause my lunch is ready. Check in tomorrow for my loss. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment