Sunday 15 May 2011

Long time

I know i haven't blogged for over a week,but i have 2 sick kids plus i haven't been feeling the best and then a busy/painful weekend.
Last week wasn't the best week.. i didn't gain weight but i didn't put any on i had a bit of bad food last week....Still trying to eat smaller meals and have little snacks but i really need to step up with the exercise.I know i will get there and it is a bit hard atm i think i have an ear infection and last week the past few months is finally catching up on me.
I think with everything catching up on me it is making it harder to not hoe into the bad food just trying to deal with being on my own,and grand father dieing.I knew it would catch up to me but now it has life is a little bit harder but i will get through this and i will stay strong and do this! Just need to keep telling myself why i am doing this.
So far this week it is going ok,had something small today but i am gunna try and get myself on the treadmill tonight and my aim is to get on it every day from now on.Not sure how i will go with having the blocked ear throws your balance off LOL.

If anyone has some low fat desert ideas that isn't yogurt let me know it is my killer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment