Wednesday 8 June 2011

Battle time

I have been really struggling the past few days i have been dealing with a lot someone of it I won't go into it cause it is personal but some stuff i will say. My kids god love them but lately have been pushing my buttons big time :( . Jack i must say is getting better one of this biggest problems has been sleep but i am trying something new and it seems to be working rather well which YAYAYAYAY. As for Lilly i think little miss is getting a new tooth and isn't sleeping the best so put those together and well all i hear is winging *pull hair out* I get this year has been such a change for us all and yes we are still adapting to life and things will be hard for a bit longer. I am just trying to get through the best i know how. It sounds horrible but i am not used to the sooking... I don't do well with sooking so it has been really hard with Lilly of late,We will play and i will try and snuggle and lots more but if she is going to sook oh boy will she!
From all of this i finally had a night to myself on Sat night which was wonderful i had some drinks,nice dinner and something a bit naughty.... that was fine then i had something naughty the next night and then Tuesday night.... the past few days i haven't been able to stop eating and from this i managed to put on an inch and i am guessing the 1kg i lost just last week :( . I have had my days of giving in but as of tomorrow my will power kicks back in and i will lose what i put on and hopefully more. I really need to get stuck into the exercise as well. I know how good i feel but it is just doing it. I am hoping tomorrow afternoon i can jump on the treadmill it is just me and Jack then.
I know i can do this i have been doing it but i think I need a bit more of a boost and get these kilos off a bit faster. Past few days i have been feeling so fat and chunky i hate it even though some of my pants are still lose on me :S . I have even started taking some vitamins because i know i am lacking some things and i know they are good for you. Plus i am hoping it will help give me a bit more energy cause i really need some more,wish i could bottle up some of Jack's LOL.
I know there are people out there having a much harder time then me and i am grateful for what i have i am just having a bump in the road at the moment but i am making myself get past it move on and make things better for myself.
Going to go maybe get some sleep
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment