Friday 10 June 2011

Today i found something new

Today was a good day.... Feeling a bit sore but good! A wonderful friend of mine Mick is a personal trainer and he was wonderful enough to offer me a half hour boxing session and today was the day it happened. Was really good had a bit of a rocky middle after warming up i got over heated and felt rather unwell but a 5 mins sit down i got back up and we continued! It was so much fun and i loved learning something new.I can see me really getting into it the more i do it... Which i will be doing!! I am so grateful i got the opportunity to give it a try and i had such a wonderful and supportive teacher through it all. It has definitely kicked starts my exercising again though which YAY. Not sure if i will get much of a chance to do much tomorrow but Sunday for sure think me and jack might go for a walk to start our day.
I am in for a very big weekend and trying not over eat and not have to much junk is going to be a challenge and a half but even if i do it is not the end of the world i will just pick back up the next day and just make sure i exercise for a bit longer the next day. I am actually amazed at how busy my weekend is going to be but i know it will be an awesome 3 days!
I have been having a few marshmallows for 'dessert' and those things are evil... they are so very tasty and one good thing is they are fat free don't feel as bad if i eat one to many LOL. I love that i am no longer craving chocolate or baked goods.. they still rock my world but i can have them in small doses and not that often! I am really hoping in the next month i can maybe get a smaller size pair of pants and they will fit ok... it will be hard but sooooo worth it! Clearly you will all know how i go,well the ones who read this :D
Well am offski to watch a bit more Smallville then bed busy few days ahead. Stay safe everyone. Love you all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment