Sunday 26 June 2011

Here it is folks!

So since my first blog on the 27th April till today i have lost 3 inch which is about 8cm.I am also under the weight i was after i had Lilly(which i think since i started the blog is about 3kg) which was my sort time goal to get to the weight i was after i had her but 1kg under is even better!! Friday was a great day went to look for a new pair of jeans.. first pair i tried on fit (hasn't happened in a long time) the i went to Jay Jays and tried on a smaller pair then i would normally try and they fit nicely i jumped up and down a bit LOL. I got the first pair i tried on cause they were cheaper i will spend a bit more once i am to the weight i want to be at. With buying the jeans and just looking in the mirror i have noticed some weight loss, which makes me so proud of myself! I still have a long way to go but i know with in myself i will get this time.I have set another short term goal for myself and hoping i can get there in the next 2 months it is very doable and realistic. If i keep doing what i am doing and pick up the exercise(which i have been doing) i will be there by the end of the year!Next school term i will be starting up doing Zumba on a Tuesday at midday in Cranebrook with one of my mum friends from the school so that is gunna be awesome.Still going strong wit the boxing sessions but i think going to have to up the work out a bit more was barely sore on the Sat morning so it is time to step it up i thinks! Loving it still though, it is just so much fun and the fact you are burning calories is a bonus!!!
I think the thing i am most prod about is the fact other then boxing so far i have been doing this on my own... No gyms,not personal trainers(again other then boxing and that is recent),no weight watchers or anything along those lines. I said i wanted to do this myself and i am,well clearly to and extent! I am feeling great and starting to see myself as looking great. I am so much fitter then i have been in a long time and i am even thinking of doing the river walk this week and see how i go with that!
Must say last week was  a bit of a stressful week just with the kids but i didn't go buy chocolate or anything i powered through and got on with it. I only walked and did boxing last week but this week hoping to have boxing,river walk and maybe some yoga at home or something i will figure it out but i am so motivated to get this happening faster. If anyone ever wants to go for a walk or anything let me know i will generally be up for it.
Gunna head off dinner to cook!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment