Friday 3 June 2011

So....

I know it has been a while since i blogged.... Bee some what busy and just haven't had the motivation to type a lot.The past few weeks have been interesting and stressful but i have hung in there and not eaten a heap of junk food! Although i haven't really been exercising that much but i am trying to do it a bit more. I have been sticking to the small portions which i am finding rather easy now a days YAY.
I have been keeping up with the measuring and i weighed myself this morning and........... I have lost another 2 inches and i have lost 1kg,i know 1kg isn't a lot but 2 inches in just under 2 weeks is awesome!! I am starting to notice a bit of a difference but i know it isn't drastic but one day it will be and i am going to love it!I am happy though i also have another pair of pants i can wear now cause they fit me... well they are a little bit lose but nothing a belt cant fix!
A few weekends ago i some what cleaned out my garage and found all these clothes i have been searching for for ages,i am feeling better about having some warmer clothes and the more weight i lose the more options of clothes i have which i am really loving. I know i still have a lot to lose and a lot more will power and hard times but just knowing i can do this is making it that little bit easier even when things are not great. Also helps i have been keeping myself busy with making things which i am loving... Feels great to see something you have made from scratch!!!
I went for a job interview today,not quite sure how i went but i am hoping if i get this job it will be the start of better things to come,i think it is time my year does a 180 and starts getting good again. Although the weight lose is helping with that but if i got a job means i will have some extra money to help get me back in front,i will be getting out of the house a lot more and i will have a break from miss Lilly as much as i love her i think she needs to be away from me a bit more she is rather clingy and needy atm. If i don't get the job though such is life i will just keep looking! I am sure something will come up eventually hehehe.
Well gunna go for now, i will try and update more frequently!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment